> About me
I'm really passionate about mindfulness. It's totally changed my whole experience of being alive! I feel calmer, happier, I have better relationships and much more meaning in my life. My mission is to share those benefits with people who are open to it.
I teach mindfulness in organisations like PwC, Lloyds Bank and The Cabinet Office, in schools and charities, as well as doing 1-2-1 coaching.
> Who this session is for
Professionals who would like to:
- Improve their focus and productivity
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Overcome conflict at work
- Feel happier in their job
- Feel more confident
This is a taster session so that we can decide if we are a good fit.
> What you'll get
- Talking in depth about what you want to change about your current situation
- A vision of where you want to be in 5 years time
- An explanation of what it would look like if we did more sessions together
Here are some testimonials about how effective this work can be:
‘I went into this from a position of scepticism, but for me it’s been life changing. For the first time, my default has not been grumpy, it’s been happy.’
- Peter, Lloyds Bank
‘Andy’s coaching has helped me feel calmer, more at ease and approachable. This has also helped me at work, both in terms of productivity and interactions with others.’
- Heather Day, PGIM Real Estate
'Thanks to the coaching with Andy, I am earning more money while working fewer hours, as I am working more effectively.
My relationships are now stronger. I feel more confident, calmer and more focused.’
- Ian Wilson, Financial Advisor